We are looking for a friendly, active and motivated Assistant to join the international sales team of a major global fashion retailer, working closely with the sales team whom you will support in all international sales administration and coordination . This role is born out of the growth of the business and has the opportunity to grow and progress over the long term.
This position is open to a recent graduate in a related field, or an existing administrator with a strong analytical and reporting background, seeking a career in the fashion and apparel industry.
This organization is an ASX-listed global brand with operations in Australia, USA, New Zealand, UK and Europe. The omnichannel approach includes over 100 stores, multiple websites, and relationships with major retailers around the world.
Working with a team of leading professionals in a high volume fashion environment, your responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the international sales team
- Meet all international partner maintenance and account growth needs
- Manage order processing and data entry requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders of the company
- Manage key requests and work closely with the international sales team
- Sales administration related tasks such as creating line sheets, filling out retail partner product forms, creating purchase orders, creating reports, invoicing, etc.
- Respond to questions from wholesale customers
Who are you?
You are enthusiastic, energetic and have a fun and positive attitude. To be successful in this role, you will also have the following:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Be savvy with Excel, able to operate at an intermediate level
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn from a team of industry professionals. Many opportunities for growth and learning with a proven track record of internal career progression across all departments.
Generous staff discounts and rewards programs.
If this position interests you, apply now!
We are also currently recruiting for the following positions which may also be of interest to the Retail and FMCG industries:
- Request Planner | Products for children | Macquarie Park
- Customer Service Specialist (B2B – not consumers) | Skin care | Macquarie Park
- Sales Order Administrator | FMCG | North Ryde
- Planning/Purchasing Administrator | Fashion/Retail | Alexandria
- Sales Coordinator, Process Improvement | Beauty | Sydney CBD
- Brand Manager | FMCG | Sydney Central Business District and North Ryde
- Marketing Coordinator | Fashion | CBD
If these are also of interest to you, please apply or email [email protected] with details of the types of roles you are looking for and your CV