The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will increase during the forecast period. adidas AG, ASICS Corp., Columbia Sportswear Co., G-III Apparel Group Ltd., Hanesbrands Inc., Newell Brands Inc., Outdoor Research, Patagonia Inc., Under Armor Inc. and VF Corp. are among the top vendors listed in the report.
The increase in the number of private labels will provide significant growth opportunities. In addition, people’s increasing awareness of fitness and healthy lifestyles is likely to become one of the major trends in the market.
Outdoor Clothing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The outdoor clothing market is segmented as follows:
- Distribution channel
- Geographic landscape
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors affecting the growth of outerwear market segments by downloading our free sample:
Outdoor Clothing Market 2020-2024: Analysis and Scope of Suppliers
This outdoor clothing market report provides detailed analysis of around 25 vendors including adidas AG, ASICS Corp., Columbia Sportswear Co., G-III Apparel Group Ltd., Hanesbrands Inc., Newell Brands Inc., Outdoor Research, Patagonia Inc., Under Armor Inc. and VF Corp.
The report covers some of the following areas:
- Outdoor clothing market size
- Outdoor clothing market trends
- Industry Analysis of the Outdoor Clothing Market
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global Snow Sports Clothing Market – The global winter sports clothing market is segmented by product (alpine clothing and snowboard clothing) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Request a free sample report
Global Online Clothing Retail Market – The global online clothing retail market is segmented by product (upper clothing, lower clothing and others) and geographic landscape (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Request a free sample report
Outdoor Clothing Market 2020-2024: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the outdoor clothing market over the next five years
- Estimating the size of the outerwear market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the outdoor clothing market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Full details of the factors that will challenge the growth of the outdoor clothing market vendors
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET CALIBRATION
- Market definition
- Sizing of the 2019 market
- Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE STRENGTH ANALYSIS
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Online – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHICAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market factors
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- A growing tourism industry
- Omnichannel retail adoption
- Increase in the number of private labels
PART 12: SELLERS LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: SUPPLIER ANALYSIS
- Covered suppliers
- Supplier ranking
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- adidas AG
- ASICS Corp.
- Columbia Sportswear Co.
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd.
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- Newell brands, Inc.
- Outdoor research
- Patagonia Inc.
- Under Armor Inc.
- VF Corp.
PART 14: ANNEX
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
- Definition of the market positioning of sellers
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]