New York, April 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Decorated Apparel Market (2022 Edition) – Analysis by Technique, End User, Region, Country: Market Overview and Forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06267722/?utm_source=GNW
High GDP growth rate coupled with rising disposable income, especially in emerging economies such as India and China, propelled the growth of the market. The market is growing globally owing to the growing demand for embroidery, screen printing, sublimation and heat transfer business on garments. The growing demand for reflective finish in garments has also offered market players growth prospects.
Based on the technique, the embroidery segment captured the major part of the global decorated garments market in 2021. It is one of the oldest ways of embellishing fabric, but it has gained popularity in recent years in because of its ability to add elegance. and wealth with little labor or money from the consumer. Luxury and sports brands, such as Chanel and Nike, are known for their embroidered clothing.
The APAC region is estimated to hold the maximum share of the global decorated apparel market, followed by Europe. However, new emerging markets in the APAC region will witness the fastest growth rate in the coming years.
Rising population combined with changing lifestyle affects fashion industries in developing countries. High GDP growth rate coupled with rising disposable incomes, especially in emerging economies such as India and China, propelled the growth of the market. The market is growing globally owing to the growing demand for embroidery, screen printing, sublimation and heat transfer business on garments. The growing demand for reflective finish in garments has also offered market players growth prospects.
• The report presents the analysis of the decorated clothing market for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period 2022-2027.
• The report analyzes the decorated garments market by value (million USD).
• The report analyzes the decorated clothing market by technique (embroidery, screen printing, thermal sublimation, digital printing, others).
• The report analyzes the decorated clothing market by end user (men, women, children).
• The global decorated clothing market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, China, Japan, India, Australia).
• The key ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s five forces analysis. Additionally, market attractiveness was presented by region, location and product.
• Further, major industry opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include Glidan Activewear Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., Delta Apparel Inc., Fruitloom LLC, Advance Printwear, Downtown Custom Printwear, Master Printwear, Lynka Printwear, EmbroidMe, ScreenWorks.
Key target audience
• Vendors in the Decorated Garment Industry
• Consulting and consultancy firms
• Government and policy makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06267722/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.