Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may receive compensation for certain links to products and services.
It’s the summer of cut-out dresses! And it certainly won’t be the last. Whether it’s center waist, side, back or chest cutouts, we want them all — and we want them now!
That being said, intricately designed pieces like cut-out dresses can tend to command higher prices. We know we see a lot of models walking around in cutout dresses that cost around $500. But you don’t have to spend all your salary to follow the trend! We’ve picked out 17 cutout mini, midi, and maxi dresses for you below — and they’re all under $35 on Amazon!
Cutout mini dresses
1. Our absolute favorite: This Cupshe dress is the perfect summer color, it’s flowy and has flattering side cutouts. The O-ring in the center of the chest completes the look!
2. We also like: This WDIRARA t-shirt dress can be worn endlessly for more casual occasions and evenings. The unique and smaller cutouts at the waist have a tightening waistband effect!
3. We cannot forget: Looking for something tighter that shows more skin to really show off your figure? This asymmetrical CHRII club dress will turn all heads in the room!
4. Back in action: This Romwe dress with ruffled straps doesn’t seem to have any cutouts when seen in the front, but the one that pops out from under the bow in the back is simply stunning!
5. Ruched Excellence: The high side cutouts of this Just Quella dress have pretty ties hanging down, and the way the fabric ruffles will make you feel fabulous!
6. Strapless and Gorgeous: This Floerns dress features double front cutouts and a strapless design so you can say goodbye to tan lines!
Cutout Midi Dresses
7. Our absolute favorite: If you’re dressing up, this ANRABESS open back dress is a stellar option, with a mega-flattering cutout and flowing handkerchief hem!
8. We also like: Sleek and simple – but anything but basic, this Verdusa dress is stunning on its own but can also be dressed up, perhaps with a denim jacket!
9. We can’t forget: This one-shoulder Pink Queen midi dress has a totally casual look. The color options are great too!
10. Vacation Essentials: Your next tropical trip absolutely needs this patterned Verdusa dress! Cutout and slit are the perfect combo!
11. Loving long sleeves: This Floerns long-sleeved dress caught our attention with its geometric-inspired cutout, playing with angles for a modern look!
Cut-out maxi dress
12. Our absolute favorite: This SheIn dress is a great option if you want the look of the famous Cult Gaia dress but don’t want to spend a lot of money!
13. We also like: The moody floral print is so beautiful on this ZAFUL dress. We love the combination of the mini cut-out in front and the bigger one in the back!
14. We cannot forget: The asymmetrical design of this comfortable ANRABESS cutout dress is totally cool. We also love the addition of lightly padded shoulders!
15. Sporty-chic: The contrasting edging of this Popomelo dress has a total sporty look. We love how the cutout curves around the waist from the back to the sides!
16. Playing with Paisley: You’ll feel like a million bucks in this Cupshe Maxi Dress. This is a find worthy of a photo shoot!
17. The Statement Maker: Go-go-voom! This Franhais dress is the ultimate “look at me” type of dress. Get ready to wow!
Looking for a different style? Shop more cutout dresses on Amazon and be sure to check out all of Amazon’s Daily Deals for more great finds!
Looking for more product recommendations? Check out more of our favorites below:
This article is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self-tanners, Lululemon-style leggings, and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. The selection of products and services, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement of Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for free to test. Additionally, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not determine our decision as to whether a product or service is featured or recommended or not. Shop With Us operates independently of the advertising sales team. We appreciate your feedback at [email protected] Good shopping!